Card Activation Issue - Please Help

Card Activation Issue - Please Help

Postby wrmarti » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:41 pm

I bought a used iPhone a couple months ago and installed an ATT SIM card in it. I was not planning to switch to this phone for another couple months because I was still under contract with Verizon. I wanted to test the phone out though, so I purchased a 30 day plan and activated the phone to use for a short period so I could ensure the phone worked ok. It worked great. I then let the card expire on April 26th, and did not plan to re-activate until now, when my Verizon contract is ending. Anyway, when I attempted to re-activate this phone/SIM, I was told by the folks at Straight Talk that this SIM had been de-activated too long and I could not use it anymore. I would have to purchase a new T-Mobile SIM and use that. I spend $50 for that ATT SIM, specifically because I did not want to use the T-Mobile SIM. My ATT card was purchased new with the explicit intent of using it with this phone and with Straight Talk. Please help me get this SIM reactivated on my phone. I do not feel it is right for me to have to accept T-Mobile or else spend another $60-$70 on an ATT SIM. If this is true, I will have to re-assess the value of Using Straight Talk. On an earlier post, Jeniffer_ST offered to assist, but I was never able to establish 2 way communication with her (offline). Please help. Thank you.
wrmarti

Re: Card Activation Issue - Please Help

Postby ST - Maria » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:29 pm

Hi wrmarti. My name is Straight Talk Maria. Let me continue to help you. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks.
ST - Maria

Postby wrmarti » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:30 pm

I have submitted at least 3 or 4 additional posts since receiving this response, but still can't reply. I assume this is because they have not been 'cleared' by ST yet, and have not yet appeared on the board. Can you confirm that I have made enough posts yet, or do I need to keep going?
wrmarti

Postby Sophie_ST » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:48 am

Hi wrmarti. My name is Straight Talk Sophie. I’ve sent you a private message. I have approved your posts. Please check if your private messaging feature has been enabled. Thanks.
Sophie_ST

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.