Setting Up Voicemail - Busy Signal

Setting Up Voicemail - Busy Signal

Postby zjl » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:46 am

Hello,

I set up my phone Wednesday night, and it is making and receiving calls and texts just fine. The data seems to be mostly working fine, too. However, I cannot set up the voicemail. I tried through the Straight Talk number, which led me to a menu that for whatever reason did not recognize my dial pad touch tone inputs (I tested this on another call that required touch tone input and it worked fine - I don't think it's a problem with my phone). When I try to access voicemail from my phone through pressing 1, the voicemail icon, *86, and any other manner of accessing voicemail I have seen, all I get is a busy signal. Please help!
zjl

Re: Setting Up Voicemail - Busy Signal

Postby Vince_ST » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:06 am

Hi zjl. My name is StraightTalk Vince. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Vince_ST

Postby zjl » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:22 am

It does not appear that I have any private messages. Is there a certain amount of time I need to wait for this to happen?
zjl

Postby zjl » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:36 pm

I appreciate your quick first reply... However, I have not received any kind of instructions on how to set up voice mail yet. Is this something I can expect to figure out today?
zjl

Postby ST - Catherine » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:11 am

Good day zjl. My name is Straight Talk Catherine and let me continue to help you. Please check your forum inbox for a private message. Thanks.
ST - Catherine

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.