Phone deactivated

Thank you for visiting the Straight Talk Forum, your one-stop resource for Straight Talk information.

Re: Phone deactivated

Postby kunz_dancer » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:22 am

This needs to be fixed
kunz_dancer

Postby suzieqt » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:32 am

August 3rd when i tried to re-activate my phone it would not work. As to date it still says phone is de-activated. I have never had trouble like this before and was forced to go out and get a new service. I had always bragged to everyone about how awesome straight talk service was but now am not so sure. When you call the number you get only recordings and no option to speak to a live person. I feel I should be re-imbursed the money charged to my debit card. I went through all the neccessary steps to activate. Looks as though I am not alone in my problem.
suzieqt

Postby lycanrider » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:29 am

Mine and my wifes phones are not working correctly. We bought refill cards and added them. The phones both say that they're deactivated after we applied them. We did this last night. Please fix this issue.
lycanrider

Postby lycanrider » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:35 am

Me and my wife both have straight talk phones. We bought refill cards yesterday and added them. Today our phones are saying that they are deactivated yet when we try and add the phone cards again they state they have already been used. Please fix this issue.
lycanrider

Postby Stephanie_ST » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:07 pm

Hi lycanrider and suzieqt. My name is Straight Talk Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you!
Stephanie_ST

Postby snowicki95081 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:45 pm

I have very similar issues I added the new card to my service and my old phone worked well they told me my old phone would quit working to turn it off and the new straight talk phone I bought would program and i could begin using it. To my dismay neither the new phone or the old one work. So I pretty much just flushed $200 usd down the drain. For someone like myself that is quite a bit of money to just throw away and I am complete dissatisfied right now.
snowicki95081

Postby Anne_ST » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:48 am

Hi snowicki95081. My name is Straight Talk Anne. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly through a private message. Thanks.
Anne_ST

Postby lil_k09 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:17 pm

I am having the same issues with my straighttalk phone. I added airtime to my phone last night, and it added my 30 days successfully. My phone says my service end date is 10/29/2012, but when I tried to make a call today, it rang once, then a recording said "Your phone has been deactivated.....". Please help me fix this situation, I need to use my phone and just added the airtime. I was just using my phone fine last night. Please help me, i will greatly appreciate it.
lil_k09

Postby Sophie_ST » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:54 am

Hi lil_k09. My name is Straight Talk Sophie. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Sophie_ST

Postby Ezimisceprime » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:45 pm

i am also have the same problem got a 45$ card and added it and then right after it kept saying my phone was de-actived, but i never ran out of time, before i put on the new card.
Ezimisceprime

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome