I can't send MMS messages

Thank you for visiting the Straight Talk Forum, your one-stop resource for Straight Talk information.

I can't send MMS messages

Postby Jnlykins » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:37 am

I use an ATT compatible phone with the straight talk ATT Sim card. My phone will allow me to receive picture messages or Multimedia message but any time I try to send a text message with a picture in it or a Multimedia Message it will not go out. It just fails to send the text. Therefore I can’t send multimedia messages however I can receive them. How can I fix this?
Jnlykins

Re: I can't send MMS messages

Postby Shelly_ST » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:47 am

Hi, Jnlykins. My name is Straight Talk Shelly. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Shelly_ST

Postby mannie2297 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:35 pm

im having a simular issue, help with my post count
mannie2297

Postby 360mobile » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:24 pm

Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) is an end-to-end solution enabling businesess to deliver a rich MMS experience to customers. You can now combine text, pictures, photos, animations, speech and audio for the ultimate messaging experience.http://www.wire2air.com/mms_messaging.asp
360mobile

Postby Jnlykins » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:20 pm

I still have not got a response for this question. I got the private message and replied but I still have not got a reply back. So I still am unable to send messages with pictures. I still need help please
Jnlykins

Postby ST - Grace » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Hi Jnlykins. My name is Straight Talk Grace. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. Please send me your phone's serial number through private message. If you are in our Bring Your Own Phone program, the serial number is the last 15 digits of the SIM card number. Thanks.
ST - Grace

Return to Welcome