Upgrade phone no signal

Thank you for visiting the Straight Talk Forum, your one-stop resource for Straight Talk information.

Upgrade phone no signal

Postby julene » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Please help ! Old Samsung phone worked fine new phone Android ll has no signal. call straight talk told me to update PRL i did no change in signal told me to change area code and phone number i did no change. Did i waste my money on a more exspensive phone for nothing???
julene

Re: Upgrade phone no signal

Postby Elle » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Hi julene. My name is StraightTalk Elle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Elle

Postby babylips824 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:52 pm

Hi this is the same exact problem I am having too really need some help they have cut off my old phone and now my new (used phone can't get a signal and it won't call out) WHAT DO I, I'VE EMAILED STRAIGHT TALK BUT IT'S GONNA BE 7 DAYS THEY SAID BEFORE THEY GET BACK WITH ME! HELP?
babylips824

Postby Jhonally_ST » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:08 am

Hi babylips824. My name is StraightTalk Jhonally. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jhonally_ST

Postby dejuan.bennett » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:53 am

I am currently having a similar problem. I've had my phone for at least 8 months and all of a sudden Wednesday afternoon it was working just fine then all of a sudden couldnt find a signal and hasnt been able to since. I've been all over my state and regardless of where I am it wont pick up a signal.
dejuan.bennett

Postby dejuan.bennett » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:56 am

I am currently having a similar problem. I've had my phone for at least 8 months and all of a sudden Wednesday afternoon it was working just fine then all of a sudden couldnt find a signal and hasnt been able to since. I've been all over my state and regardless of where I am it wont pick up a signal.
dejuan.bennett

Postby ST - Kyle » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:37 am

dejuan.bennett wrote:I am currently having a similar problem. I've had my phone for at least 8 months and all of a sudden Wednesday afternoon it was working just fine then all of a sudden couldnt find a signal and hasnt been able to since. I've been all over my state and regardless of where I am it wont pick up a signal.

Hi dejuan.bennett. My name is ST - Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Postby Swelve » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:21 pm

I'm having the same problem I just purchased the Huwaei Ascend (new) and activated it on ST network, now no matter where I go and I travel the entire state of FL from Miami to Tallahassee every week, I have absolutely no service bars, and if I need to make a phone call it takes anywhere from 30 sec to 1 min for the phone to start ringing.
Swelve

Postby ST - Kyle » Sat May 04, 2013 5:57 pm

Hi Swelve. My name is ST - Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Postby wolfgrrrl16 » Tue May 28, 2013 12:07 pm

i have the same problem with the Motorola Defy. when i first got the phone i had a good signla now i hardly have a signal anywhere i go and i find it very upsetting that i have a cell phone and cant use it anywhere i go because i have no signal. not happy. :evil:
wolfgrrrl16

Next

Return to Welcome