Very slow internet

Thank you for visiting the Straight Talk Forum, your one-stop resource for Straight Talk information.

Very slow internet

Postby vitya » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:04 pm

Hi,

For the past couple of days my internet has been very slow. I have a feeling that it's being throttled. I called customer support number of times but all I got was to clear my history and cache as well as resting the phone to factory defaults. After doing both the internet is still very slow. It is becoming very frustrating because it's not just one day, it's been going on for couple of days. I like straight talk, but if this doesn't get resolved, I'm going to be forced to find another cell phone provider.

I don't really want to call the customer support again to hear that I need to clear my history and reset my phone again.

Please help.

Thank you.
vitya

Re: Very slow internet

Postby Elle » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:09 pm

Hi vitya. My name is StriaghtTalk Elle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Elle

Postby jamichelson » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:05 am

I had the same problem, though it started working ok on its own. is it because of some of my config, or you had some kind of problems?
Our Android weather widget - free weather app for your phone.
jamichelson

Postby Elle » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:30 am

Hi jamichelson. Sorry for the problem. Let me also help you. I've sent you a private message; please check your Forum inbox. Thanks.
Elle

Postby ericroberts6575 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Elle, Me and my wife are useing straight talk also and have been having issues with internet either running slow or not working at all. please contact me.

Eric
ericroberts6575

Postby brandonnorwood » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:11 am

that seems to be a very common thing i have the zte merrit phone internet was extremly fast for first week or so now it takes an hour to watch 30 second youtube video been like that for over a month now and customer service has been absolutly no help im very dissatisfide
brandonnorwood

Postby brandonnorwood » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:13 am

i have the zte merrit and at first the internet speeds were great but it only lasted about 2 weeks then it slowed down and has been slow for about a month now it takes me one hour to watch a thirty second video online even though it says i have 3g and full signal im very dissatisfide and customer service wont help so somebody anybody help
brandonnorwood

Postby Anne_ST » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:27 am

Hi brandonnorwood. My name is Straight Talk Anne. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly through a private message and you will receive a confirmation on the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Anne_ST

Postby Anne_ST » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:31 am

Hi ericroberts6575. My name is Straight Talk Anne. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly through a private message and you will receive a confirmation on the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Anne_ST

Postby brandonnorwood » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:56 am

to anne st it wont let me pm says i am to new to be able to pm so is there another way i can get it to you
brandonnorwood

Next

Return to Welcome