Call Restriction 34 error message

Thank you for visiting the Straight Talk Forum, your one-stop resource for Straight Talk information.

Call Restriction 34 error message

Postby gipsoneight » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:07 am

I need help with my phone was working fine now my phone will not update or receive calls or texts
Subject: sgh t401g phone wont update

Resolved QuestionShow me another »
Check call restrictions 34 error help!!?
Hi. I have a samung T401g phone from straighttalk and I have absolutely no clue what is wrong with it. I did nothing to the phone and all of sudden now whenever I try to make a call it says "check call restrictions 34" and also I am not able to recieve any calls. Also for some reason the Date is Monday Jan 1st and whenever I restart the phone the time is 12:00am. The phone also says I have a full signal (5 bars) and next to the bar signals there is a symbol of a black phone crossed out with a red line. I called cust. serv. today and was on the phone for 2 hrs with them and my phone is still not fixed. I actually ending up hanging up bc it was wasting my day. They kept having me take out the sim card and battery and put it back in the phone and turn it on and it still was broken. They also have me enter a bunch of codes they read to me under enter code here in the prepaid section of the menu. I dont think they know what they are doing which is pretty sad. So I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and could help me out. I really need my phone to work. I just lost my job and I have other jobs calling this phone for interviews and it is my only phone. Please help!!!
gipsoneight

Re: Call Restriction 34 error message

Postby Anne_ST » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:07 am

Hi gipsoneight. My name is Straight Talk Anne. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly through a private message. Thanks.
Anne_ST

Postby gipsoneight » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:17 pm

ok
gipsoneight

Postby gipsoneight » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:32 pm

I need help with my phone was working fine now my phone will not update or receive calls or texts

Hi. I have a samung T401g phone from straighttalk and I have absolutely no clue what is wrong with it. I did nothing to the phone and all of sudden now whenever I try to make a call it says "check call restrictions 34" and also I am not able to recieve any calls. Also for some reason the Date is Monday Jan 1st and whenever I restart the phone the time is 12:00am. The phone also says I have a full signal (5 bars) and next to the bar signals there is a symbol of a black phone crossed out with a red line. I called cust. serv. today and was on the phone for 2 hrs with them and my phone is still not fixed. I actually ending up hanging up bc it was wasting my day. They kept having me take out the sim card and battery and put it back in the phone and turn it on and it still was broken. They also have me enter a bunch of codes they read to me under enter code here in the prepaid section of the menu. I dont think they know what they are doing which is pretty sad. So I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and could help me out. I really need my phone to work. I just lost my job and I have other jobs calling this phone for interviews and it is my only phone. Please help!!!
gipsoneight

Postby gipsoneight » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:35 pm

gipsoneight

Postby gipsoneight » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Anne_ST wrote:Hi gipsoneight. My name is Straight Talk Anne. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly through a private message. Thanks.

I need help
gipsoneight

Postby mck_megan@yahoo.com » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:00 pm

Help!!! Ive lost signal on my phone for no reason!!
mck_megan@yahoo.com

Postby Stephanie_ST » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:00 pm

Hi mck_megan@yahoo.com. My name is Straight Talk Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you!
Stephanie_ST

Postby Maui07 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:00 pm

hello, I just bought a phone today from straightalk and I have a problem when I try to make international calls. It says "check call restrictions -54". PLease help me because it's really important to make international calls.
Maui07

Postby brandyshawn » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:05 pm

HELP!!! I am having the call restriction 34 pop up when ever I try to make calls
brandyshawn

Next

Return to Welcome